We are so excited to be re-opening our tasting room after being closed for nearly 3 months! We can't wait to host our amazing guests once again! As you might expect, we have implemented changes to our tasting experience to comply with the required Health and Safety protocols to keep our guests and employees safe. We realize these changes are new to all of us but we are confident your experience, while different, will still be truly amazing!
NEW Tasting Format to Maximize the Experience and Your Safety
- All Tastings are By Appointment so that our staff can properly prepare for you.
- Tasting Days/Hours: Tastings are offered Thursday through Sunday 11am to 3:30pm.
- Maximum group size of 4 guests per reservation.
- All outdoor, all seated tasting experiences starting at $35.
- Our charming patio and gardens have been configured to allow 6' between tables.
- All staff wear masks at all times when serving guests.
- All guests are required to wear masks when not seated at their table
- At this time we are unable to allow persons under 21 years old on property.
- Dogs are allowed but must remain leashed.