Located at the southern end of the Silverado Trail since 1986, Hagafen has been producing award winning wines that we invite you to come try! Nestled back behind our 12 acres of Cabernet Sauvignon vines, you will find our 'country cottage'-esque tasting room surrounded by a beautiful garden and an outdoor patio with seating for you to sit back, relax, enjoy scenery and, of course, taste some delicious Napa Valley wine.
- Pack up your picnic and bring it along to enjoy on our patio while you visit us–tables are first come, first serve.
- We are family and dog friendly! Please keep your dog(s) on leash–our cellar cat, Yoda, thanks you in advance.
- Don't forget to save time for the games- corn hole, giant jenga and yahtzee!
If you would like to learn more about Hagafen, join us for a tour of the property. Tours are only offered at 10:30am Sunday-Friday.
(To reserve your spot for the tour, please select the 10:30am reservation time AND the tour option on your reservation request!)
Open everyday 10:00am to 5:00pm, last tasting appointment at 4:00pm.
We will be open for the holidays with limited hours!
Thanksgiving, November 28th: 11am-4pm
Christmas Day, December 25th: 10:30am-4pm
$40 per person–credit card required to hold reservation.
Current Release Tasting
Are you looking to try a variety of different wines? From whites to reds to sweet wines–the current release tasting has it all. Our most diverse tasting list with approx. 10-14 different wines available, you get 5 pours of your choosing to enjoy!
- Monday - Friday: $20 per person | Saturday & Sunday: $25 per person
- Tasting fee waived with 1 bottle purchase | Fee waived with 2 bottle purchase
Prix Reserve Tasting
Do your tastes lean more towards French style wines, seeing more time in oak with a bit more age on them? Then the Prix tasting is right up your alley. This tasting is a bit heavier on the reds but does offer a few whites and a sparkling! Choose 5 wines off this list of your preference.
- Monday – Friday: $40 per person | Saturday & Sunday: Only available by the glass or bottle
- Tasting fee waived with 1 bottle purchase of Prix Reserve wine
The prestigious library wines–a tasting for the experienced oenophile who loves a beautifully aged red wine OR for the novice looking to experience what an aged wine is like in comparison. With 5 wines aged at least 10 years, this tasting offers a glimpse into the past that you will not regret.
- Monday – Friday: $60 per person | Saturday & Sunday: Only available by the glass or bottle
- Tasting fee waived with 1 bottle purchase of Library wine
***Please note, this is a reservation request. Your reservation is complete once you receive a booking confirmation to the email you provided!***
*limited hours Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years Eve, & New Years Day. Tasting fees and menu options may vary on holidays
**Coupons are not valid on Saturdays, holidays, or holiday weekends or for groups 5+**